Planning & Development Services

Complaints made to the Health Protection offices will be investigated during regular business hours after the complaint is filed.

Complaints may be anonymous; however, if you would like a call back regarding the status of your complaint, you must leave your name and phone number at the time the complaint is made.

If you are a resident of the unincorporated area of Bernalillo County (outside Albuquerque city limits) and have a complaint after regular business hours (Monday – Friday after 5 p.m. and all day Saturday, Sunday and county-recognized holidays), please refer to below contacts:

  • Loud parties/music: contact the Bernalillo County Sheriff's Office Dispatch at (505) 798-7000
  • Animal noise (i.e. barking dogs): contact Bernalillo County Animal Care Services at (505) 468-7387
  • All other noise complaints: leave a message at the county Health Protection office at (505) 314-0310

File a Written Complaint regarding noise, food/restaurant illness or sanitation, public swimming pools in the unincorporated areas of Bernalillo County, outside Albuquerque city limits.

For filing an environmental complaint on issues such as: trash dumping outside a landfill. discharge of waste into county drainages, surfacing sewage/failed septic systems, or water waste (such as water runoff from sprinklers, time of day), please visit the Public Works Natural Resources Department.

Powered by Real Time Solutions - Website Design & Document Management