Search posts:

Residents may call 848-1504 to report traffic maintenance concerns and to request traffic related assistance

Residents of the unincorporated area of Bernalillo County can call 848-1503 to report road maintenance concerns or to inquire about County maintained roads. Residents in need of water and sewer assistance for areas not serviced by the City of Albuque... Read More

Take I-25 South and exit onto West Gibson. Travel along Gibson in the left lane until you reach Broadway and then turn left (South). The Bernalillo County Public Works Division will be down Broadway about one quarter mile on your left. Visitor parkin... Read More

Powered by Real Time Solutions - Website Design & Document Management